Propeller Repair (Prop Repair)
We know your boat is a valuable investment to you and your family. Our service department is ready to help you keep your boat in top shape. Whether you need a seasonal service, electronics upgrade, or something more, we stand by with our factory certified technicians to give you quality personalized service. Rest assured we will fully evaluate the work needed, provide you with an estimate before we begin any work, and, of course, at BLMG we guarantee all our work. A brief listing of our services is provided below.
Have a question about a specific service? Give us call or fill out the form below and our Service Manager will be in touch shortly.
Our goal is to get you back out on the water as soon as possible.
Annual Service/100 Hour Service
- All props brought back to OEM specs using the pitch blocks and verified on our pitch and rake indicator
- A certified welder tig welds every prop for maximum strength; no brazing rods are ever used
- Stainless props are brought to a high polish finish using vibratory finishers for no extra charge
- Props are ground and shaped
- All props balanced on our static balancer or dynamic balancer
- Aluminum props are painted either black or white
- Brass props are brought to a matte finish but can be high polished upon request
- All props shipped back in custom made, Instapak® foam to ensure no damage
- All props shipped back using UPS ground service